We stand in the ancient heritage of true-to-the-Bible theology. We earnestly strive to follow Christ and his apostles. We believe that the purest human expression of Scriptural doctrines is found in the Westminster Confession of Faith with the Larger and Shorter Catechism.
- We believe in the Trinity. There is one God who exists eternally in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one in power, glory, and sovereignty.
- We believe in the full divinity and the full humanity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God. He is the fullest and final revelation of God to mankind, having two natures in the one person forever of faith and life.
- We believe that all people are sinners and unable to save themselves or even cooperate with God in efforts to earn their salvation.
- We believe that the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is our infallible and divine authority in all matters.
- We believe that salvation is by God’s action alone, who saves his people by drawing them to Jesus by his Holy Spirit. He convinces them of their sin and enlightens them so that they repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ as he is offered in the gospel.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, as the eternal Son of God, became man, lived, died, and rose again to make atonement for our sins. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and mankind.
- We believe that God’s Holy Spirit gives Christians the daily strength and wisdom they need to walk according to his will and grow in holiness. He alone can revive the church.
- We believe that Jesus Christ shall return personally, visibly, and bodily to judge all mankind, to receive his people unto himself, and eternally separate and punish those who are not his people.