Members and Friends of Christ Church, PCA,
Greetings in Christ! We continue to pray that you are all well. With increasing restrictions around the Covid-19 and responses around town, we are further altering how we will do congregational life these next weeks.
First, we want you to be aware that we are seeking to protect the health of our congregation as well as our larger community. Here are a few of the ways we hope to do this:
- Starting, Sunday, March 15th through May 10th, we are cancelling all building use except for staff and relevant meeting of less than 10. Staff will continue to self-quarantine, if needed.
- We will be starting online Sunday Morning worship services through the closure on May 10th. These will stream at 10:00 am and are found on YouTube. Please subscribe. We will also be posting links on the Website, Facebook, and through the connection.
- We will also be doing mid-week updates as on opportunity to continue to connect and provide a sense of normalcy during these abnormal days. Let us know if you have questions you would like addressed in this times.
- We will work earnestly to disinfect all our surfaces to limit virus exposure of those who use the building.
- KGroups, since they are small groups and meet in homes, are left up to the leadership of the KGroups as to cancellation or meeting. If leaders have questions, please contact Pastor Tim.
- Any changes to this throughout the crisis will be amended and sent out on Thursdays and placed on the Website, through Facebook, and sent out on the connection and prayer lines.
- Here’s how you can help:
- If you become aware of part of our community that is sick with Covid-19, please contact Pastor Tim so we can reach out to them.
- Be in prayer overall. That we would continue to be the church to each other and those outside the church during this time where are aren’t physically connected.
- Invite friends to check us out.
- Keep Informed: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We continue to trust in a loving and good Father who will take care of his people, the Son, who continues to intercede for us, and the Spirit who still unites us to Christ and each other even when we worship on YouTube.
Christ Church Session